Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maxwell For GQ!


MAXWELL for GQ!

I was elated when I found out GQ wanted to do a four-page spread with Maxwell. This would be my second time workin with GQ, my 1st was with President Barack Obama and I was even more excited when some of the same crew I worked with before was present for Maxwell's shoot.

The photoshoot took place at the amazing MILK studios in NYC. We had great food, an amazing view and Maxwell had the music going to set the mood. There were many clothes, shoes, hats and belts awaiting to catch Maxwell's eye.

They agreed on some hot looks and the overall shoot was a great success. After seeing April's issue of GQ on the newsstands at the airport, a huge smile came across my face anticipating the end results...love it! Here's some behind the scene pictures and some pics I copied from theybf.com blogsite. GO pick it UP!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home