Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TV Time.....


I had the opportunity of talking beauty on WCIU in Chicago during their morning segment. This was a 1st for me so I was anxious and nervous all at the same time. As we got closer to the station, butterflies started to arise in my stomach so I had to keep reminding myself that this was all apart of the plan. Sometimes we don't realize that we're walking out a small portion to the "BIGGER and GREATER part of the plan for our lives. So I took a deep breath while I was being mic-ed up and the host and I simply had a beauty conversation. I took some of my favorite products to the set with me like Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, which I love to use straight out of the shower to lock and seal in moisture throughout the day. This really leaves your skin soft and glowing all day long. When I viewed my tape, you couldn't tell just how nervous I was...thank GOD!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home