Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty Expert

Being a Makeup Artist has exposed me to some great opportunities and one of them being a Beauty Expert. I got a call from Daily Buzz TV located in Orlando, Florida to give advice on Inexpensive ways to beat the heat. I was elated to visit the studio and be apart of the Daily Buzz, and not to mention they reach 162 tv stations throughout the country. I had so many ways but of course with live TV you only have a few minutes to get your tips across so I had to downsize a bit. Some of my tips were using Johnson's Baby Oil Gel to hydrate the skin and it also gives your skin and extra glow.

I also recommended Johnson's Baby Powder for the busy days when your out running errands and anticipate perspiring, just dab a bit under your arms to feel cool, refreshed and smelling great. The baby powder is also great for removing sand from your legs and feet after a day at the beach. Two other products I insist every Woman should have are blotting tissues and a blot powder to control excessive oils to the skin and keep you looking freshed faced! Here's some behind the scenes pics! Enjoy

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home