Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall 2010 MakeUP Trends

I am loving the Fall inspired makeup trends! This season it's all centered around the royal color PURPLE. That's one great reason to celebrate because there are so many different hues of purple, and they range from cool to warm tones so everybody can rock purple and wear it well. Some other popular trends this season vary from frosty metallic, bright shimmers to bold matte jewel tones to intense smoky eyes using blacks, grays and deep Burgundy.

I'm loving this "RED LIP" vibe that's sweeping from coast to coast. There's nothing like experimenting and discovering the perfect red lipstick to match your skintone. There is sure to be one waiting patiently to be discovered by you. When you rock a red lip you have to wear it with confidence and let your lips be the main focus on your face, so minimize your other features to maximize this "BOLD" red lip. Also, red lipsticks with blue undertones makes your lips look whiter and brighter which is another reason we should indulge ourselves and wear red.


One of my favorite things to do is get a weekly manicure. I like to have fun and rock bold colors on my nails so I'm super excited to see all the purples and burgandy colors make it into some of my favorite cosmetic lines.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dhalia Edwards said...

I love to paint my nails every Sunday evening .....fresh shade for the week.

Dhalia

October 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home