Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jennifer Hudson's Gospel B-Day Celebration


Find more photos like this on www.IndustryBuzzZ.com MEDIA


When I heard details about Jenn's event I got a vision of how awesome this night would be. She also warned me to bring some tissue because there was not one dry eye in rehearsals so I made sure to comply. From Shirley Murdock, Walt Whitman & The Soul Children, Ricky Dillard & New G, Kelly Price, The Nichol Sisters were just some of the amazing singers that took the stage and rounding out the night was a performance by Jennifer Hudson herself. The atmosphere was ready and I'm certain everybody left feeling refreshed & restored in some way.

Jenn had two amazing purple dresses and since she was wearing her favorite color I decided to really play up her eyes with purples and Burgundy hues. I kept her overall pretty natural because there were no cameras and I wanted her to feel comfortable yet chic all at the same time. Her reaction to her "look" was priceless as she had not seen herself in glam makeup since before filming in Africa for 4 months. I was so happy to just be apart of the audience because I definitely left feel inspired! Here's a few pictures....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home